• Students will explore engineering, architecture, physics, science, math, and technology in a fun atmosphere.
• Students will have the opportunity to play and socialize with friends while learning fundamentals of engineering and architecture in a non-competitive setting.
• Students will have an opportunity for creative expression.
• Students will gain insight into how things work.
• Students will understand that Architecture and Engineering are viable career choices.
• Students will learn the math and science involved with advanced LEGO© building.
• Students will develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
A Brick It Up field trip uses the LEGO® bricks kids love to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Brick It Up approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Brick It Up models are the centerpiece of the lesson, which includes an educator-scripted discussion designed to engage students in a discovery process. Screened, trained Brick It Up teachers deliver everything needed, including LEGO® bricks, full-color model plans, and take-home materials. We welcome children from preschool facilities, schools, as well as home school organizations.
Many field trips themes are available, from ancient history to space exploration, covering subjects like simple machines and laws of motion. We can even design a program specifically tailored to your curriculum. Programs are available at your school or at our location. Contact us today to discover how our programs can meet your needs.